Thank you for your purchase! Your content package
is now in your ListMagnets account, but first....
"Do NOT Miss This Very Private Offer...
Get FULL Resell, Branding and Editing Rights to The Complete Package of 13 MORE Rock Star Expert Interviews and Presentations."
We're Talking the Content of Armand Morin, Joel Comm, E. Brian Rose, Michel Fortin, Alex Mandossian and More.
Once Again, We've ALREADY Done All the Work and This Is Content PROVEN to Sell. All You Have to Do is Take It to Grow Your List and Keep All the Profits.
Grab Your License Now, Before It's Too Late...
Now that you're all set up with this year's package of rock star presentations...here's your chance to get your hands on a TON more high-value expertly-created content by grabbing our complete 2016 Rock Star Sessions package.
Look at this AMAZING line up...
The Amazing Benefits of Tapping into the Rock Star Status of Others...
Here's a quick summary of what you'll find in this package:
- 13 recorded expert interviews / presentations (mp4 and mp3). Our speakers include E. Brian Rose, Ryan Lee, Joel Comm, Michel Fortin, Colin Theriot, Alex Mandossian, Daniel Hall, Felicia Slattery, Shannon Cherry, Sam Crowley, Jay Boyer, Erik Stafford, Ron Douglas and Alice Seba (US!). This is over 11 1/2 hours of recorded content with the heavy hitters in online marketing today!
- The Full Enhanced Transcripts of ALL 13 Interviews (.doc format): Make sure your audience doesn't miss a thing with these complete transcripts, enhanced by dividing them into easy-to-read sections and screenshots, where appropriate. This is a total of 125,302 words / 306 pages of rock solid content.
- The notes from all 13 presentations (.doc format), so you can give a downloadable PDF with the recordings. It's a total of 14,853 words / 37 pages of rock solid content.
- Sales page to promote all 13 recordings, notes and transcripts in one product, so you can quickly put your own product up for sale. This are in .doc format and ready-to-paste Wordpress code.
- Ready-to-publish opt-in pages (one for each recording), so you can start growing your list right away. These are in .doc format and ready-to-paste Wordpress code.
- 15 promotional graphics (.jpg and .PSD), so you can promote your interviews on social media, through your blog and more. We've included the editable PSDs, so you can make them your own too.
- 5-part email series to promote your product: Once they've opted in for the lead magnet report, use this 5-part email series to turn them into paying customers. These emails are in .txt format.
Meet The Speakers and Learn about
The High-Calibre Content That's Included...
Get full resell, editing and branding rights to these video recorded interviews. Each recording comes in mp4 and mp3 format with over 11 1/2 hours (700+ minutes) of recorded content.
Screencast MP4 Video Recordings
MP3 Audio Recordings
Here's what you'll find in this recordings collection...
E. Brian Rose - How to Get a Massive Following in Your Niche with Your Book and Be Known as the Leading Expert in Your Field.
E. Brian Rose (affectionately known as "EBR") is an expert in the art of self promotion. He is the founder of JVZoo.com, one of the world’s largest affiliate networks, and teaches thousands of students how to grow an online following. Rose has authored two books, Millionaire Within and Expert Fame, both being released this year by Morgan-James Publishing.
EBR talks about attaining expert status in your market using clever marketing tactics which don't require an advertising budget. Some of what your audience will learn:
- An easy process for ensuring they get your book done.
- Getting reviews and testimonials from authorities in your niche.
- Understanding the what the real return on investment is when you're growing your audience and establishing your auhority.
- How to get people to see you as the authority you want to be seen as.
Ryan Lee - Creating Dependable Monthly Income
Ryan Lee is widely considered one of most influential “lifestyle entrepreneurs" on the Internet. He started his first membership site in 1999 in the fitness industry and since then, Ryan and his clients have generated over $500 million in sales.
He is a contributor to Entrepreneur, has been featured on the front page of The Wall Street Journal, has written 2 books and is the founder of Freedym University, the world’s largest lifestyle entrepreneurship training resource for fitness professionals.
Ryan shows your audience what it really takes to create dependable monthly income with your own profitable membership site. They'll learn:
- Why big business and solopreneurs are embracing the continuity model.
- Where to put your focus, so you'll bring in the most members andkeep the ones you currently have.
- How to avoid some of the biggest mistakes in choosing a niche for your membership site.
- The 4 key steps to starting a membership site, so you can do it cost-effectively and get your profit system in place the first time.
Joel Comm - The NY Times Best Seller Blueprint
Joel Comm is NY Times bestselling author, professional keynote speaker, futurist and social influencer. An expert on harnessing the power of the web, publishing, social media and mobile applications to expand reach and engage in active relationship marketing, Joel is a sought-after public speaker who leaves his audience inspired, entertained, and armed with strategic tools to create highly effective new media campaigns.
Joel talks about planning a book launch and how to achieve the ultimate credential for writers - the NY Times Best Sellers status. In this session, your audience will learn:
- How to make the key decision between getting a publisher and self-publishing your own book.
- 8 important questions to ask yourself before you start writing your book.
- Leveraging social media to brand yourself and gain exposure.
- How to turn buyers into clients and get lucrative speaking engagements from your books.
Michel Fortin - Develop Your Copywriting Skills to Sell More of Your Product
Michel is the CEO of Workaholics4Hire.com, an outsourcing and customer support services company. Michel is a direct response copywriter and marketing consultant for close to 30 years (online since 1992). He is the author of several books, one of which distributed over 300,000 copies.
He was instrumental in selling over a hundred million dollars worth of products and services for a wide variety of clients, stretching hundreds of different and unrelated industries. Dubbed as the “Roger Bannister of Online Copy,” his most notable success is a sales letter that sold over a million dollars online on its first day — a first of its kind, and a feat repeated many times since then by him and many others.
During this session, Michel shares from of his tried and true copywriting techniques to get more of visitors enthusiastically buy products. Here's some of what Michel will teach your audience:
- The number one copywriting mistake people make that kills sales.
- Ensuring that your audience is fully educated about your product and the problem you're helping them solve, so they're ready to buy.
- Three critical tips for a headline that grabs and keeps your visitor's attention.
- Simple tweaks to make to your copy for better results.
Colin Theriot - How to Use Product Creation, Copy, and Content to Create a Fanbase that Buys Your Books and Products Over and Over Again
The Rev. Dr. Sir Colin D. Theriot is not just a retired copywriter and premier collector of phony titles which he bought online. He is also a sought after professional liar and public speaker.
Most famously however, Colin is also the founder and current leader of the Cult of Copy – a secretive organization of over 15,000 professional (and hobbyist) persuasion agents placed in all 50 U.S. States and her territories, as well as over 100 other entirely non-strategic countries and commonwealths around the world.
Rumor has it that using a homemade rocket, they have recently taken control of an abandoned WW2 era Nazi moon base, from which they broadcast the secrets of persuasion, influence, mind-control, and marketing so that the people of earth might one day be free from their invisible puppet masters.
Colin shows how to develp a cult like following for your content and products that leads to long term sustainable profits. Your audience will learn:
- How to do that math and see that you don't need a huge audience to be making really good money online.
- Why you don't have to be an expert in your niche to command authority.
- 4 questions to answer in order to build your loyal following.
- How to get paid to create your products...instead of creating them and hoping to get paid.
Alex Mandossian - More Exposure and Reach with a $0 Budget
Since 1993, Alex Mandossian has generated nearly $400 million in sales and profits for his strategic alliance partners, clients and students on five continents. His expertise is in electronic broadcast media such as teleseminars, webinars, podcasts and most recently, Google hangouts.
He has shared the stage with diverse thoughts leaders such as Richard Branson, Harvey Mackay, Donald Trump, Tony Robbins, Robert Kiyosaki, Suze Ormand, Mikhail Gorbachev, and the Dalai Lama. Alex is widely known as an Internet marketing pioneer and his blog is currently read weekly by over 155,000 subscribers.
Alex showed the time-tested secrets best selling authors utilize to get more exposure and audience reach without spending a single penny more on advertising or publicity costs. He talks about:
- How to get your message out to a wider audience with content you've already created.
- 4 benefits to repurposing your content and why it would be crazy not to do it.
- The biggest mistake people make when promoting their book and why it stifles your future sales.
Erik Stafford - Effective Branding Strategies for Writers and Publishers
Erik has an extensive advertising and design background and has won numerous awards, including several AAF-ADDY Awards, some ARDA Awards, and some other ones with equally important sounding names.
He has worked with a wide range of companies around the globe as part of my job as Creative Director at ISOOSI. On the side, he has released several digital training products and consulted on several high-profile internet product launches, providing my creative expertise to increase responsiveness and conversions. His work has been responsible for millions in sales.
Erik provided strategies for branding yourself and doing it all on your own terms. Some of what he told us included:
- The biggest mistake people make in branding and how you can avoid it.
- How to build a tribe of people who can't wait to see what you've got coming next.
- Choosing the right platform to establish your brand.
- Communicating with your audience, so they feel like a unique part of your circle and encouraging loyalty.
Daniel Hall - How To Quickly Add Video and Audio To Your Kindle Books To Create Kindle Interactive Editions
Daniel Hall is a bestselling author, speaker, publisher, nurse, attorney and sometimes blogger. He is also the creator of the highly popular “Real Fast” brand of training products. He left law practice 10 years ago to build his publishing business and has never looked back.
Did you know that you can add audio and video to your Kindle books?
Why, yes you can and Daniel Hall gave us the exact steps to do so. Not many people are doing this, but it's an opportunity to share high value content with your readers and really enhance the customer experience.
- The many business-building benefits to adding audio and video.
- Knowing exactly when to use this interactive technique and how to implement it, step by step.
- How to use this technique in a cost-effective manner.
- Ideas for repurposing your audios and videos to get even more results.
Shannon Cherry - The Inside Scoop: Publicity and Branding Strategy
Shannon has helped businesses increase their traffic, fill seats in programs and get more profits. An award-winning publicist and published author of four books – three of which are Amazon bestsellers, Shannon was named BusinessWeek’s top 60 business bloggers in the world & top 30 PR bloggers, as well as Fast Company’s top 101 women to watch in social media.
In her presentation, The Inside Scoop, Shannon shows the number way to get more people interested in your book or product. She shares:
- 5 facts you need to know to that will put you ahead of other trying to get the media's attention.
- Journalists are busy people, but there are strategies you can follow to get their attention and make their jobs easier.
- The best days to pitch a story and how to do it.
- How to follow up to ensure your best chances of success.
Jay Boyer - How to Write & Publish a #1 Best-Selling Children’s Book to Amazon (in 7 Days or Less…)
Author, publisher, consultant, and online marketing expert, Jay Boyer has worked with some of the biggest names in the internet marketing industry, including Mike Koenigs, Chris Farrell, Willie Crawford, Jason Fladlien, and John S. Rhodes.
Jay has shown hundreds of people how to write, publish, and profit from their books with the largest online retailer in the world - Amazon.com. Mr. Boyer has has multiple #1 Bestsellers in both paperback and ebook format, and has helped hundreds of authors do the very same thing for their own self-published books.
Jay shared his secret system for creating a best selling children's book on Amazon in under 7 days. Jay's proven formula will enable you to use the power of Amazon to generate long term passive income from ongoing book royalties. Some of what your audience will learn:
- Why children's books are the easiest to put together and sell tons of copies.
- 3 keys to make sure you've got a great selling book.
- 2 important steps to take after publishing to ensure ongoing sales.
- Ideas for your first or next children's book and proven research strategies.
Felicia Slattery - How to Build Your Audience with a Signature Speech
Felicia J. Slattery, M.A., M.Ad.Ed., is on a mission to motivate, inspire and train experts, smart business owners, entrepreneurs, CEOs and celebrities to create meaningful connections through effective communication and public speaking.
Multiple Amazon #1 best-selling author of “Kill the Elevator Speech,” and “21 Ways to Make Money Speaking,” Felicia Slattery is also the creator of the Signature Speech™ system and co-creator of Signature Speech & Webinar Wizard as well as an internationally-acclaimed, award-winning speaker.
As a cancer survivor, Felicia’s enthusiastic passion for communication is contagious because she knows that one important message delivered with power can transform a life.
Felicia teaches your subscribers and customers how to easily craft and practice your signature speech that enables you to build your platform as a writer and sell books like crazy. Things they'll learn:
- 7 reasons every author should have a signature speech
- How to overcome fears of public speaking with 3 proven strategies...and why one popular strategy you've probably heard could be a mistake.
- 4 benefits of preparing your speech, even before you write your book
- Never use the same content once. Genius repurposing ideas for your signature speech.
Sam Crowley - Power of Podcasting
Sam Crowley is a former Fortune 100 executive who left his corporate job to spend more time with his family and launch the personal development brand Every Day Is Saturday.
Sam is a best-selling co-author, speaker & business coach who also runs one of the most popular self help and motivation podcast shows on Itunes "Success with Entrepreneur Coach Sam Crowley."
Ex-stutterer, turned entrepreneur, taught us about the easy way to start your own podcast show and leverage the massive popularity of iTunes to sell books and products like crazy. Here is some of what your subscribers and customers will learn.
- Why running a podcast is tremendous opportunity for writers and publishers to grow their audiences.
- Surefire monetization ideas for your podcast.
- How coaches and consultants already have plenty of material for their winning podcast.
- Simple content creation ideas and how to get others to do most of the work for you.
Ron Douglas and Alice Seba - How to Find Your Niche and Grow Your Loyal Audience Through the Power of Content
With the power of just their writing skills, Ron Douglas and Alice Seba have been able to unravel the mystery of earning a living online and have helped thousands of others do the same over the past 14+ years.
Ron is a New York Times Best Selling Author who has sold over 1.5 million books and ebooks.
Using his list building expertise to build an audience of over 300,000 subscribers in a variety of niches, Ron secured appearances on Good Morning America, Fox and Friends, NBC News, Home Shopping Network as well as a multiple book deal with New York City publishing powerhouse Simon & Schuster.
Alice is a noted content marketing expert who has sold millions of dollars in content and has a list of over 20,000 clients and customers who seek her products and services over and over again.
Specializing in the power of persuasive writing and relationship marketing, Alice is known for helping her customers create loyalty and positive word of mouth for their businesses.
Bring them together and you've got a wealth of knowledge, experience and connections available to you. Their wrap up session covered:
How to find a profitable niche, even if you don't consider yourself to be an expert.
Strategies for quickly and easily creating products for sale.
Surefire ways to generate buzz and grow interest in your content and products.
Breaking through what's holding you back and becoming an online rock star.
In Addition to the Recordings of All 13 Speakers, You Get...
The Complete Enhanced Transcripts of Each Session
(These Would Cost You $1,600 or More to Get Done Yourself)
Make sure your audience doesn't miss a thing with these complete transcripts, enhanced by dividing them into easy-to-read sections and screenshots, where appropriate. This is a total of 125,302 words / 306 pages of rock solid content.
This is versatile content you can give out to your customers, chop up into blog posts, make reports or ebooks from and more. So many possibilities!
If you've ever had transcripts done before, you know that transcribing over 12 hours of content is no inexpensive endeavor...and what when you have the transcripts edited to include easy-to-read sections and appropriate screenshot, that cost multiplies. To make these transcripts yourself, you could expect to pay $1,600...but no need. We've already paid that expense for you.
In Addition to the Recordings of All 13 Sessions You Get...
Detailed Notes from Each Speaker
Make it easier for your audience to apply what they learn with downloadable notes for each speaker session. You can brand these, edit them and even add product promotions, so you can monetize your content.
It's 25,085 words / 66 pages of highly actionable content! Give these with the recordings, turn it into an ebook, use snippets for blog posts...it's all up to you.
13 Lead-Generating Opt-in Pages
(Complete with WordPress Ready Code)
To help you grow your list with this report, we’ve included the opt-in copy…and even created the WordPress-ready code for you. We even host the images for you! Just fill in the blanks with your own information, autoresponder opt-in code and you’re ready to roll.
A Professionally Written Sales Page to Sell All 13 Recordings as a Product (Complete with WordPress Ready Code)
Don't worry about coming up with the copy, we've created a detailed and persuasive sales page for you to sell your product. Just add your name and order link...and you're good to go. We've even included the copy-and-paste code you can add to WordPress in a matter of seconds.
5-Part Email Series to Turn Your Subscribers into Buyers
Once they've opted in for the lead magnet report, use this 5-part email series to turn them into paying customers. These emails are in .txt format.
15 Promotional Graphics to Use on Your Web Pages, for Social Media and More (JPG and Editable PSD Format)
We've Done All The Hard Work and Leveraged the Connections...You Just Have to Take This Content and Run with It
Imagine how much time and effort we've saved you in getting all these recordings ready for you to use as effective lead magnets that leverage the rock star status of some of the biggest names in online marketing.
Let's take a look at all that's involved with putting together this content on your own.
Based on the value you can see above, you can see that the time, effort and cost involved to create this content yourself is quite extensive. Let us save you all that and let you focus on simply using our ready-made content to grow your list.
Get resell, editing and branding rights to all the recordings for just $97 $127. Just hurry, this offer is severely limited.
Take all the cumbersome content creation out of growing your list and leverage the status of these audience building rock stars. All the tools and content are ready for you. Just grab them while the special pricing and licenses are still available.
To your success,
Ron Douglas and Alice Seba
P.S. Forget about creating content all day, hoping it will grow your list. We've done the work for you in this complete list building package that allows you to leverage the rock star status of the top online audience building experts. Click here to get started.
P.P.S. Wondering what your license rights are with this package? We've got the full details for you below. Then click here to get your license.
This Premium Content Package Brought to You By: